PTOT Billing Associates, LLC provides a full compliment of services pertaining to the adjudication of your physical therapy claims. We also provide Billing and Collections consulting services and practice management consulting services.
Billing and Collections services are outlined as follows:
- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary claims processed daily with subsequent weekly follow-up until claim is closed.
- Worker’s Compensation and Personal Injury filing.
- Daily Patient Billing and Collections.
- Print and mail statements.
- Posting of payments upon receipt of EOB’s and Patient Statements.
- Weekly Follow-up on claims with detailed notes client involvement.
- Navigate insurance denials.
- Reimbursement Assessments and Code Reviews for improved collections.
- Answer patient calls regarding billing questions.
- Personalized reports provided monthly.
- Accounts Receivable Management.
- Prompt notification of rejected and denied claims with proposed solutions.
Why Use Us?
The tedious nature of billing collections precludes many practices from maximizing their full revenue potential. The proven billing and collections practices that PTOT Billing Associates, LLC establishes in your practice will increase the collections in your business. We function as if we are an extension of your business and can expect consistent communication from us regarding the status of your claims.
Some of the practice management tasks you will no longer be required manage:
- No billing and collections software to learn, upgrade or maintain in your office
- No collections staff turnover, no staff training and re-training required
- Fewer phone calls to the practice about patient bills or statements
- Less staff required in your office
- Increased collections